REASEARCH SHOWS THAT:
- Trucks advertisements show a higher noting and recall than billboards.
- Interaction with trucks, the novelty of this non-traditional Medium and a potentially longer exposure time and better angle of viewership are listed as the top reasons this Medium attracts more attention than the average billboard.
- Consumers are attracted and often intrigued by advertisements on trucks.
- Branded Trucks create frequency and familiarity for advertisers.
- Due to their mobility, Trucks have great geographic and social reach, but also create the perception of an omnipresent/dominant brand.
- Truck branding has an average prompted recall of 60%.
- Advertising on trucks creates the perception of a popular and successful brand, it stimulate interest and positively influences purchasing decisions.
Source: (FGI – 2010 McDonalds Study; Spinn Insights – 2012 UIF study; SAARF 2007-2010)